Coast Guard BeachExperience the powdery white sand, fresh cool ocean air, and clear saltwater of Coast Guard Beach during your next stay at Ocean Park Inn. If you're in the mood to exercise, you can walk or bike ride to the beach using the Cape Cod Rail Trail access point located towards the back of the parking lot. Our hotel is approximately 2.8 miles from the beach. Once you arrive, you'll enjoy watching the dozens of seals frolicking and playing along the sand bar. Walk along the beach and you'll discover the gorgeous shapes and colors of seaglass, interesting rocks and driftwood along the rolling sand dunes.
- $20 parking fee from mid-June-Labor Day with shuttle service from Little Creek parking area.
- Walk in fee of $3 per person.
- Arrive early to avoid the parking lines and parking is limited and lots fill up fast.
- Visitors can also bike or kayak from Salt Pond Visitor Center.
- Sunset picnic
- Nesting plovers and terns
- Seal Watching
- Bird Watching
- Biking (2 mile bike ride in)
- Paddle Boarding
- Body Boarding
- Salt Pond Visitor Center